Eye care professionals at the 20/20 Eye Care Center specialize in understanding how the human eye really works, as well as diseases and conditions that affect your vision – many of which do not have obvious symptoms. Eye doctors know how age and risk factors affect vision over time for young and old, and they understand the benefits and features of corrective lenses including eyeglasses and contacts.
Our optometrist, Dr. Chiana takes the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.
Meet our doctor:
Current chief optometrist of 20/20 Eye Care Center.
- 1984 Doctor Of Optometry from Illinois College of Optometry, the oldest optometry college in the country.
- 1984 B.S. in Visual Sciences from Illinois College of Optometry
- 1980 California State University Fullerton. B.A. in Chemistry with Biochemistry emphasis.
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity
- 1/2014-1/2016 – President of Rio Hondo optometric association
- 1/2014-1/2015 – Membership Committee member COA
- 1/2013-12/2013 – President Elect Rio Hondo optometric association
- 1/2011 to 1/2013 – Health Care Delivery Systems Committee member
- 1/2010-12/2013 – Government and Health Chair for Rio Hondo Optometric Association
- 1987 to present – Rio Hondo Optometric Association
- 1985 to present -California Optometric Associations COA
- 1984 to present -American Optometric Associations
- California Registered Optometrist with a special therapeutic and glaucoma license
- Arizona Registered Optometrist with a special therapeutic license
- Study participant for Altura Diabetic Edema Study
- Study participant for Macular Degeneration Study
- Community Vision: Membership Chair
- Total Vision Care: Board member
- 2010 to present- Illumination foundation. Vision care screening and glasses to local communities through out Orange county providing care to underserved population. 2010 to present – NOCRHF- North Orange County Regional Health Foundation. Vision service at the yearly health fair. Medical Optometry service to patients in need2013 to Present- California vision foundation- supplies eye exams and eyeglasses to those in need.
- 1995 to 2005 various community lectures including Buena Park senior center, Anaheim senior centers and various lectures to patient groups for Gateway Medical group.
- 1995 to 2000 various vision screening for Gateway Medical group and Local Business including Taromina.
- 1982 to 1985 volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity where we visit other countries and provide Eyecare and glasses to underserved populations.
- Founder and President Of the EyeCare Center in Fullerton, CA.
- English and Spanish
Dr. Kailey Marshall, O.D. is the newest addition to our practice. An Orange County native, she graduated from the Southern California College of Optometry at Marshall B. Ketchum right here in Fullerton. Dr. Marshall completed her Bachelors of Science in Psychobiology from the University of California, Los Angeles. Dr. Marshall has a passion for helping people achieve clear, comfortable vision and maintain healthy eyes. She also loves working with children and is happy to examine even those under age three. Dr. Marshall’s family has roots in Argentina, she is fluent in Spanish and happy to recommend the best places to find authentic empandas in the OC. In her free time she likes to cook, travel, spend time at the beach and see live music.