Current chief optometrist of 20/20 Eye Care Center.
- 1984 Doctor Of Optometry from Illinois College of Optometry, the oldest optometry college in the country.
- 1984 B.S. in Visual Sciences from Illinois College of Optometry
- 1980 California State University Fullerton. B.A. in Chemistry with Biochemistry emphasis.
- Volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity
- 1/2014-1/2016 – President of Rio Hondo optometric association
- 1/2014-1/2015 – Membership Committee member COA
- 1/2013-12/2013 – President Elect Rio Hondo optometric association
- 1/2011 to 1/2013 – Health Care Delivery Systems Committee member
- 1/2010-12/2013 – Government and Health Chair for Rio Hondo Optometric Association
- 1987 to present – Rio Hondo Optometric Association
- 1985 to present -California Optometric Associations COA
- 1984 to present -American Optometric Associations
- California Registered Optometrist with a special therapeutic and glaucoma license
- Arizona Registered Optometrist with a special therapeutic license
- Study participant for Altura Diabetic Edema Study
- Study participant for Macular Degeneration Study
- Community Vision: Membership Chair
- Total Vision Care: Board member
- 2010 to present- Illumination foundation. Vision care screening and glasses to local communities through out Orange county providing care to underserved population. 2010 to present – NOCRHF- North Orange County Regional Health Foundation. Vision service at the yearly health fair. Medical Optometry service to patients in need2013 to Present- California vision foundation- supplies eye exams and eyeglasses to those in need.
- 1995 to 2005 various community lectures including Buena Park senior center, Anaheim senior centers and various lectures to patient groups for Gateway Medical group.
- 1995 to 2000 various vision screening for Gateway Medical group and Local Business including Taromina.
- 1982 to 1985 volunteer Optometric Services to Humanity where we visit other countries and provide Eyecare and glasses to underserved populations.
- Founder and President Of the EyeCare Center in Fullerton, CA.
- English and Spanish